Have some caviar and a dinner party coming up? Try the Salmon Ossetra Caviar delight to lighten the mood and please the palate of even your most discerning friends.
Learn a little bit about caviar in the process and really wow them. Check out this scrumptious recipe to try the next time you’re having a get-together where impressions are everything.
From New Year’s Eve to a Saturday night, it’s always a good time to enjoy caviar!
Salmon Ossetra Caviar Delight
This recipe, ideal as a brunch, serves two to four people. You’ll need:
- Four artichokes
- bay leaf
- smoked salmon
- olive oil
- Four eggs
- White wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Crème fraiche
- two sliced scallions
- Ossetra Caviar
- Chervil to garnish
- Boil the artichoke heart, salt it and rub with lemon.
- Boil with bay leaves and thyme until tender.
- Cut out eight circular pieces of smoked salmon and brush with olive oil.
- Take the chopped salmon and blend with creme fraiche, scallions, lemon, salt and pepper.
- Boil water in a sauce pan, add the white wine vinegar, then poach eggs for up to three minutes.
Plate this dish by placing each artichoke heart on a dish, season, fill with salmon cream, top with the egg, a bit of caviar and two circles of salmon. Sprinkle chervil on top and enjoy!