We are in this together.
In response to the possibility that Coronavirus (COVID-19) becomes more active here at home, We at Bemka Corp/ caviarlover.com have taken measures to help reduce health and safety risks for our employees, customers and community. We feel a great responsibility for the vital role we play as a link in your food chain, and we are committed to taking steps to reduce risk while remaining consistent and reliable. Here is the good news: Food safety and public health have been our top priorities for the past 30 years. It’s in our DNA.
Here is a selected list of steps we are taking:
• We employ a full-time professional safety manager with extensive public health experience to lead education, implement tactics, and monitor compliance.
• Cover your cough, or sneeze with a tissue. Provide tissues and no-touch disposal receptacles for use by employees.
• Increased frequency of disinfectant wipe-downs. These are scheduled throughout the day for high-traffic/high-touch surfaces such as door handles.
• Disinfectant wipes positioned near every workstation and all on countertops.
• Hand sanitizer stations for employees and customers located in several key locations throughout our location.
• Instruct employees to clean their hands often with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-95% alcohol or wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Please know that we value the trust you have placed in us as your world-class gourmet food provider. If you have comments, questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We read each and every one.
Bemka Corporation Staff