Here at Bemka, our experts work with the best fishermen across the country, we select only the finest domestic caviar to give you the most affordable high-end luxury experience within any budget.
How to serve domestic caviar?
When considering the taste of caviar, try it as a special to test it. The holidays are a perfect time – guests are more inclined to splurge. The best way to serve domestic caviar is with blini, washed red onion, and crème Fraiche.
We suggest pairing domestic caviar with seafood, or with a mild flavor like potatoes. On smoked salmon or turbot or even Kennebeck potato chips if they are not too salty. While it may be tempting to add domestic caviar to other luxury ingredients like steak, that can be a mistake, as well as using it with too much heat. Use it as you would salt on lighter flavors such as scallop, lobster, or any of the white fishes, such as turbot, sole, halibut, or haddock.
Setting the right price is crucial, too. We offer different types of domestic caviar and each one has a sensible price.
Still, that doesn’t mean buying an inexpensive product. We think that our domestic caviar has excellent quality. Choose your vendors and source your products from e-commerce you trust, such as us! Look at our offer here!
Types of Domestic Caviar
We offer you these different types of domestic caviar so that you can choose the best according to its quality and price.
- American salmon roe: Our Alaskan Salmon Roe Caviar is from the most prized Pacific “Chum” Salmon, also referred to as Keta salmon. These large, red-orange sushi-grade eggs are mild, succulent, have a low salt, clean salmon flavor, and are rich in Omega 3 and vitamins. Buy 1oz (28g) for $8.00 here.
- Black Lumpfish Caviar: Iceland´s Finest Black Caviar is made from Lumpfish Roe. It has a nice crunchy pop with a natural salty flavor that adds character to any Icelandic Seafood Starter. It is rich in healthy fatty acids and bursting with minerals and vitamins, especially those that boost your immune system: Zink and A, C, and E. 150 grams total of Black Lumpfish Caviar Unopened pasteurized Lumpfish roe is shelf stable and can be stored at room temperature. Refrigerate after opening. Buy 3-pack sleeves at $20.00 here.
- Bowfin American Caviar: American Black Bowfin has a small, dark, and firm egg. The brine is subtle and serves as a wonderful ingredient for appetizers. Dare to try it for only $10.00 1oz (28g). Buy here!
- Paddlefish Caviar: Has medium-sized grains with dark to light gray colored eggs, and is derived from the Polyodon Spathula fish, which is not a sturgeon species. Paddlefish is considered a cousin to the Caspian Sevruga since it is comparable in taste, color, and size to that of Caspian Sevruga caviar. Paddlefish is wildly popular among chefs and epicureans, and is typically served on canapes or blinis with creme fraiche, or even as a garnish. Buy this delicacy for $29.00 here!
- Red Lumpfish Caviar: Iceland´s Finest Red Caviar is made from Lumpfish Roe. It has a nice crunchy pop with a natural salty flavor that adds character to any Icelandic Seafood Starter. It is rich in healthy fatty acids and bursting with minerals and vitamins, especially those that boost your immune system. Buy 500g (17.5 oz) for $50.00 here!
- California premium White Sturgeon: This nutty flavored caviar is farm-raised white sturgeon, native to California. The pearls are large, and light to dark brown. The White Sturgeon is the largest freshwater fish in North America and is the third largest species of the Sturgeon, after the Beluga and the Kaluga species: Acipenser Transmontanus. Buy here 1oz at the best price of $65.00
- Hackeblack Sturgeon: Native to the rivers and lakes of Illinois and Tennessee, wild Hackleback sturgeon produce small, firm, grains that are black to dark in color. Similar to Caspian Ossetra, our Hackleback caviar has a nutty, sweet, and buttery flavor. Try for only $36.00 here!
- Golden Whitefish Roe: Is native to the Great Lakes of North America, with a natural, golden color and small, crisp grains.
If you are looking for great caviar to add garnishing flare to your fish or seafood dishes, our Whitefish Caviar is a perfect choice. With either a Golden-Orange or Bright Ruby Red color, these small grains have a crunchy texture with a smooth taste and provide a colorfully visual appeal. Whitefish caviar is also an excellent choice to be served as an appetizer. Always selected fresh and packaged by our professionals, our Whitefish Caviar is famous for its outstanding quality and flavor. Buy here for $8.00!
Now that you know everything about our domestic caviar, what are you waiting for to taste with some guests? At Caviar Lover we offer you the best caviar, seafood, and fine meats, learn more about us by clicking here.